DISTRIBUTION OF TASKS
The coordinating school (Bulgaria) will have overarching responsibility for the project, but the project is equity-based and a fair distribution of tasks has been negotiated.
The co-ordinating school will:
– take responsibility for ensuring that all partners are equally and actively involved and that the activities planned (as stated below) are carried out by each partner school;
– start and administrate the official website of the project;
– organize one meeting with students’ exchange in May 2012;
– make a presentation on DVD based on the best video recordings of "I do sports with my family and my friends";
– select all collected recommended exercises for students of both partners and publish the manual (CD and/or DVD version).
The partner (Poland) will :
– organize one meeting with students’ exchange in February 2013;
– prepare the bulletin for students, parents and local authorities/ community promoting the project and partner schools;
– organize videoconference and on-line voting for the best logo of the project, which will be placed on all project documentation;
– select from all collected recipes of both partners and publish the cookery book (CD version too);
– make a presentation on DVD based on the best video recordings of the cooking of healthy food with students' parents at home.
– working out of the school presentations by the students and sending them to the partners;
– designing of logo entries for the logo competition;
– starting and enriching of a virtual glossary with useful words and phrases in 3 languages;
– forming of a project display in each school;
– designing of the posters on different topics and organizing of the sessions;
– searching for and choosing of the healthy recipes;
– conducting of the surveys, questionnaires, analyses for placing them on the project web site;
– video recordings of the cooking of healthy food with students' parents at home;
– collecting of the healthy recipes for the cookery book;
– round table discussions;
– evaluation of the project by the students; writing of the reports;
– designing of the calendars with pictures of the students with the best achievements in sports in each school;
– conducting of the survey about the best local sportsmen;
– collecting of the recommended exercises for the manual.